We consider four elements the foundation of quality early childhood experiences; (1) teachers who guide and partner with children in the learning process, (2) curriculum which allows children’s natural curiosity to direct learning, (3) supporting positive self-image, and (4) facilitation of the ability to form and sustain healthy relationships with others.
Our unique full day curriculum, inspired by the Reggio Emelia Philosophy, offers an ideal combination of hands on learning and guided lessons that support growth while capitalizing on the interest of the children. Our playground is our favorite classroom providing children with the opportunity to experience true Montana culture.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing your child is in the safest environment available. We proudly provide:
- Full Facility Surveillance System
- Electronic Daily Reports sent directly to your smart phone via the MyChild app
- Every staff member is CPR/1st Aid Certified
- Biometric Sign In/Out system
- Nutritious Meals
- Nut Controlled Environment