We consider four elements the foundation of quality early childhood experiences; (1) teachers who guide and partner with children in the learning process, (2) curriculum which allows children’s natural curiosity to direct learning, (3) supporting positive self-image, and (4) facilitation of the ability to form and sustain healthy relationships with others.
Our unique full day curriculum offers an ideal combination of hands on learning and guided lessons that support growth while capitalizing on the interest of the children. Our playground is our favorite classroom providing children with the opportunity to experience true Montana culture.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing your child is happy and safe. We proudly provide:
- Full Facility Surveillance System
- Little to no screen time - over 95% of our day is spent in hands on learning activities
- Highly qualified teaching staff - combined we have over 100 years' experiencec in Early Childhood Education!
- We are all CPR/1st Aid Certified - no exceptions
- Biometric Sign In/Out system
- Nutritious Meals
- Nut Controlled Environment