The Sunshine Academy is now accepting applications for:
1. The Sunshine Academy is more than a company; it’s a culture. Since we only hire the best, you’ll only work with the best.
2. We create and uphold a highly supportive work environment. We value our teachers and employees as highly as we value our students and their families.
3. We support our teachers’ long term career goals by offering free education courses, training and incentives to earn Early Childhood Certifications and Degrees.
4. You’ll be working for a company committed to excellence that provides the highest quality of care for children and their families that can be found anywhere.
5. It is fun! Where else could you work and get paid to play with children?
6. Access to state of the art early childhood technology.
7. We welcome your children into our program and child care discounts are available.
8. Our mentorship program will help you reach your goals, both professionally and personally.
9. Our teachers are encouraged to share their creativity and build upon the strengths of our team!
10. You will have the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of children.
“When I go to work each morning, it is like a breath of fresh air. No two days are the same and there are many fantastic surprises throughout each day. The opportunity to witness the daily changes and growth each child experiences is truly a blessing. The relationships developed amongst the children, families, and staff are meaningful and built on trust and respect. The Sunshine Family is one big team and we know that we have to work together and support each other to ensure we are providing quality learning and care. Finally, there isn't a better boss out there. Sara is fair, flexible, receptive, and honestly cares about each one of her employees. She is my mentor and best instructor on how I can achieve my professional goals.”
“Sunshine allows express your teaching skills and allows you to explore new teaching techniques. They are always willing to help you reach your own personal education goals. Most important as an employee they listen and help when you need it. If you’re looking to be part a fun, loving, professional, family orientated learning center - this is the one for you!”
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of children, and join a winning team? We are the best early childhood program in the area and we only hire the best. We are always looking to add talented, energetic, positive, honest and fun people to our team. Young or old, if you have the stuff, we'll know it. Negative people, gossipers, and whiners need not apply. Must be an outstanding communicator and rapport-builder with parents. Competitive wage, paid training, free childcare, education benefits, and flexible schedules! Prior early teaching is a plus, but not required. Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply here.